Margaret River Region
Amongst the wide variety of things to enjoy while staying at Peppermint Brook Cottages, are:-
- Bushwalking including the Cape to Cape, Carters Road Walk Trails and River Walks.
- Spectacularly rugged coastal scenery.
- Ellensbrook - the historic Bussell family home settled in 1857; and nearby Meekadarribee Falls.
- Hamelin Bay - a beautiful, protected bay for swimming, fishing and walking
- Adventure tours - canoeing, abseiling and rock-climbing
- Fabulous caves
- Birdwatching and nature walks
- World renowned surf breaks
- Swimming and sunbathing
- Golf, tennis, squash and numerous other sports
- Dining out
- Wildflowers (in season)
- Wine tasting at world renowned wineries
- Chocolate and Cheese-making
- Marvellous karri, jarrah and marri forests
- Galleries galore
- Whale watching – from Augusta (June-August) and Dunsborough (September-November).
And within easy driving distance of:-